Saturday, December 5, 2009

Everything Books


I bought my first "Everything Book" 8 years ago when I was planning my wedding. It was a lifesaver! It helped me think of and remember things that I would not have if I did not have that thing attached wrapped around my wedding finger!!

Well go figure they have a whole series of "Everything Books" for...well... just about everything you need!!

And they have one for KIDS!!!! Its called the "Everything KIDS" series.

For you who follow this blog, you know that we are really into nature stuff. We had a pet Golden Orb weaver (RIP) for about 8 weeks. We also have had mice, other spider spices among some other creepy things that my children like to find and keep.

The one particular book on Nature by the Everything KIDS Series is FANTASTIC!!

From Meteor Watching, to bird watching...to growing a "rain forest", looking at clouds, waves...etc!! There are fun projects to do inside and out side that are fun and interesting for everyone!

This can be a great Christmas gift or a weekly use especially for you Homeschooling moms!

They can be found on

www.everything.com

Have fun finding EVERYTHING!!!!!



queenbeeinthekitchen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Bee in the Kitchen

My photo
alabama, United States
A believer in Christ, a wife, a mom, !