Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Crowd Pleaser...


I grew up with my friend, Chandree's mom (Kelly) making these wings. I can't in words describe how good and addicting they are. These wings have every satisfying taste in them! And it uses Honey and you know how I am about sharing recipes that use Honey in them! Kelly passed away in 2003 and I know that she would have loved to know that her famous wings were a hit with others! I hope you get a chance to make them and enjoy something that brings back fond memories of when I grew up in RI , watching New England Patriots football at Chandree's house!


Kelly's So-Ho Wings:

1 bag of frozen plain wings

Wing Sauce :
150z of soy sauce
15 oz of local honey (dark or light can be used for this)
2 tbsp of minced garlic
1/3 cup of ketchup
salt and pepper to taste

(in separate bowl mix all ingredients together and set aside while wings are cooking)

cook wings as directed on bag in the oven in a 9x13 pan
when approx 10 min before being done, take out of oven and put in wing mixture
place back in over for approx 10-15 min until done and juice looks like it has cooked into the wings good:)

Serve with or without dressing and a good Sunday afternoon NFL game!

***************************

You can still submit your favorite Honey recipe in the comment section below and win the Queenies Cookies giveaway!

www.queeniescookies.com

1 comment:

Queen Bee in the Kitchen

My photo
alabama, United States
A believer in Christ, a wife, a mom, !