Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Prune Cake... Its truly Fabulous!

I made it today. Its from the Pioneer Woman website. Something caught my eye (s) on the fact that she said that this cake was so good that her husband and her kids had no idea one of the main ingredients was in fact boiled, mashed up prunes. So I had to give it a try, just like I am going to give 2 miles tomorrow morning a try because that is about how much I am going to have to walk to get that taste of heaven off my thighs :)

Below is the link to her page for her recipe. She's my new gal to get recipes from. I was referred over to her website for homeschooling, and little did I know how much more I would get. If you try it let me know what you think! I think we should call her and have a girls weekend getaway at her lodge. I'll bring my massage table and barter out with her for letting us stay!


http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/12/make-this-cake-today-trust-me/


One more thing, Chris had two pieces. He only ever does that with his moms yellow cake with homemade chocolate icing...if that gives you an idea of how good this was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Queen Bee in the Kitchen

My photo
alabama, United States
A believer in Christ, a wife, a mom, !